Saturday, June 20, 2009

No time for the blog... 8

... just the photos. Thanks to everyone who emailed, asking when the next update was going to be. This "lightning round" edition should get things caught up, just in time for me to start with another trip report series. Here's what's been happening in Whiskey, Texas.


Mayfest was cancelled due to the Swine Flu scare.


M finally got the hang of riding his 2-wheeler. We have enjoyed several rides together, including a beautiful Sunday afternoon along the Trinity River.


Riding to school. The school year was almost over when I snapped this pic.


Self portrait - high sun along the tracks in Roanoke.


Six Flags visit - L takes a spin on the teacups.


My cousin Marc has a new critter: Luke, age 0. Congrats, cuz!


Mom got a dog. Meet Sprocket.


A-Kon 2009. M cosplayed as Near from "Deathnote" (seen in 4 of the 8 photos above). I'll plead the fifth as to whether or not I cosplayed...


lunch with Miss C.

M and I just returned from a week-long visit to the midwest; stay tuned and I'll have some trip reports posted soon.

WSC

np: Grateful Dead - "China Cat Sunflower"

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home