Thursday, June 19, 2008

unofficial class reunion

Last Sunday, it was an absolute pleasure to visit with four friends from San Angelo who I haven't seen since I graduated from high school. The alcohol was a-flowin' and we were feelin' fine!


Standing: Junie, Mary, K and me. Seated: Jocelyn and Melissa (both of whom I dated in high school.)
The social networking site "Facebook" played no small part in our little get-together. K and I both joined FB back in January, and before long, we were back in touch with some old friends. Melissa now lives in Florida and was my first FB contact after I joined. Thank you, Mark Zuckerman...

Browsing the old CHS yearbooks...

Stay tuned... I'll have lots of railroad stuff coming up soon.

WSC

np: Led Zeppelin - "Bring it on home"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bayou said...

What you were the only male to graduate from CHS?

2:23 PM  
Blogger B. Kooistra said...

You dated half the women there?

You STUD HORSE! Liquor 'em up and talk about the old days. You've got a fine-lookin' harem, there, Whiskey.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Whiskey said...

To Bayou - well, I did invite some of the guys, but they couldn't make it. THEIR loss...

WSC

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home