Tuesday, February 26, 2008

last Wednesday in Saginaw

Isn't this special?

Last Wednesday (Feb 20), a UP engineering / inspection special was scheduled to pass through Saginaw on the Duncan Subdivision. I made sure I was in position to get a few photos. Plenty of other familiar faces were on hand to do the same...

Some hither, others yon...
UP 6936, the last operating DDA40X, powers the northbound special through Saginaw...


A Santa Fe caboose brings up the rear of a switch job.

My friend Stephen was in town for a few days last week. We got out on Friday for a couple hours to take some photos. Stay tuned for the next report...
Stop Draggin My Heart Around...
Would you believe I just got on itunes and purchased "Stop draggin' my heart around" by Tom Petty & Stevie Nicks? That is the first video I remember EVER seeing on MTV, way back in the early 1980s when the cable company in San Angelo first started to carry it. Holy smokes, that was 25 years ago... still a great song.
WSC
np: John Prine - "Let's talk dirty in Hawaiian"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home